Ivan Quashigah is a product of the National Film and Television Institute (NAFTI) where he studied Film Directing and Script Writing. He is multi-talented filmmaker with 13 years of experience in Advertising and Marketing in the creative department of Lintas Ghana limited.
Ivan is the winner of over 18 local and international film awards including the prestigious Pan African Film Festival (FESPACO – OUAGADOUGOU ’93) award for Best Short Feature in the Video Category.
He directed the award winning TV serial ‘Things we do for Love’ which focused on adolescent reproductive health and a host of other top TV programmes, Video Documentaries and commercials for clients including, Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programmes, (JHU/CCP) GSMF International, Unilever Ghana Limited, Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited and The Gambia Social Marketing Management Programme.
- Phone Number: 0000
- Email: email@example.com
- Company: Farm House Productions
- Portfolio Link 1: https://youtu.be/vFja91cExO0?list=PLif2xe2OLxcgcQ43XNysItb-4MEDUff7M
- Portfolio Link 2: https://youtu.be/7vRsPDaYVL0
- Portfolio Link 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVzENWvCyXQ
- Portfolio Link 4: https://youtu.be/Dx3P19L0ly0
- Portfolio Link 5: https://youtu.be/yCTYmjBwc98
- Company website: https://www.facebook.com/farmhousegh/